Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 10 - a picture of your best friend

I don't usually brand these two awesome people as my bestfriends. I have given up on that word a long time ago. I've had one too many bestfriends who sad to say didn't want me as their bestfriends. So I thought of abandoning the label. It puts pressure just like when you are in a relationship. Ah basta yun! Anyway...


Meet Meg. I've known her since casa days in school. We became friends in gradeschool and bestfriends (I'd like to believe we are) since highschool until now. We may be thousand of miles apart but please don't forget, I always have your back :) Holler at me yo! I miss you soooo bad. Jetlag!

Meet Ton. It all started with a joke. But we took the joke seriously and now he's my guy bestfriend :) We've had our fair share of misunderstandings. Believe me, guys can be so melodramatic than girls! But we always manage to be there when one needs a pat on the back and a hug when our hearts get broken :l

To infinity and beyond! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment