Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

From Negativity To Infinity :)

I don’t usually feel this anymore until last week. It came to me like “BAAAAAAM!” I was struck by a negative force. I suddenly felt lonely all over again. I never felt this for quite a while now and it came as a surprise. Friends are getting old and for some reason, they’re starting to settle for serious relationships. I felt left behind. I can tell that upon reading this sentiment, some friends would be like, “Here we go again!” I wouldn’t feel like this if it weren’t for relationships sprouting left and right. Okay, okay, it’s not your fault at all but that’s how I feel. It would be totally fine if I wasn’t the only one… then here comes another announcement of a new relationship. BAAAAAM!!!

I started to wonder what the heck is wrong with me. I never asked my boy space friends about it ‘coz they’ll be like relax you’re totally fine. I spared them of the agony.hahaha! Then, a few days after feeling this, I got the answer. My friend had an argument with her boyfie. I realized that I’m not ready for that kind of drama. The reason why I was never with someone. I know that arguments, even major fights would be part of a relationship but I’m just not ready for it now. I am thankful I am spared from all the drama. ;p

I met with a good friend today. She’s getting married in just a few weeks. I’ve never seen her extra beautiful. There is this certain glow in her face that spells happiness. :) I was really shocked about her upcoming wedding but was even more shock about the hubby-to-be. We had a quick catch-up. If there was a word to describe her relationship it would have to be whirlwind! Everything happened fast. As in ultra fast! I didn’t ask her if she is happy ‘coz I can see it in her eyes. She is indeed happy. :)

Love story was oh sooooo cute! :x That’s fate working. It got me thinking, I just really have to enjoy the time and wait for the right time for the ONE. She made me believe that love indeed pursues even in the most impossible way ever! If it’s meant to be, you can’t do anything about it. It happens… and it happens for a reason right? So my heart is all giddy for whoever you are. ♥♥♥ I know you’ll come around just please don’t take ten years.hahaha! Cheers to realizations, love and fate! :)

In a span of one week, I’ve felt negative about love. Thank you for making me kilig about your love story dear. Now I feel that life with the ONE will happen in the right time. I feel that infinity is possible.‘til then… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment