Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

From Manila with ♥

Prologue: I haven’t blogged for quite a while now. My busy schedule hinders me from blogging and most of the time, I’m too tired to blog when I do have the time. Anyway, this day is special that despite my very tight schedule, time stops for you. I hope this will make your birthday even better. :D

I woke up this day sleepy as hell but first thing that came to mind was your birthday. I thank God for giving you another year full of blessings and lessons in life. I survived a rather rough day in school and I looked forward to coming home. Mum cooked pancit for your birthday. :D

I took a breather and off we went to Church to give thanks on your behalf. I made an effort to look pretty nice for you because I know you want me to look prim and proper. On our way out from the Church, we ran into your favorite priest. I had no choice but to “mano”. I laughed and said to myself, “Si ate may paborito kay Father, hindi ako!” I knew that if you were here, you would be all giddy seeing Father Dennis.

It feels different celebrating your birthday without you. =( But I do know that you are happy there though sometimes homesickness could be a pain in the a**. I’m happy that your day turned out oh so fine. :D

I could describe you in a gazillion words but I’d let the others get a piece of heaven through you. Thank you for all the love and patience throughout the years. We’ll you December. To the best sister in the world, an awesome friend, fellow beach bum, Happy, happy Birthday Ate! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment