Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let the Snow fall!!!

Three days of going out made us really tired so we decided to take a day-off. We stayed at home but then decided to go out nearby. It was too quiet at home and mum wanted to buy some stuff in the grocery.

When we stepped out of the door, the cool breeze made us want to retreat. Then half-way thru our walk, it started to drizzle and finally rained. My sister and I were soooooo cold and partially wet from the rain. :S She said it was snowing but I couldn’t see it. It still looked like a drop of water to me.

Once we were inside the mall, ang sarap ng feeling. Alam mo yung mainit at hindi umuulan. We just killed time inside the mall before finally heading to the grocery. One thing about Japanese is self-service. I don’t mind, it’s actually good training right? Walang mayaman o mahirap, lahat kayo maglalagay ng binili niyo sa plastic, in short bagger ka. But if you’re used to how things are here in Pinas, I’m sorry to tell you it’s not going to work in Japan. Bawal ang prima donna.

Thankfully, it stopped raining on our way home. We were watching tv the entire afternoon while surfing the net on the side. It wasn’t that cold even inside the house. We have to turn the heater on everyday because we wouldn’t survive without it. But that day, it was warm.

Kuya Dante looked out of the window. Voila! Snow. They said it’s not cold when it snows so that was the reason why it wasn’t freezing. Pap and I were giddy about the snow. Mum and Ate experienced it already so it wasn’t a big deal for them.

We went outside and indeed it was snowing. It’s amazing how God does this thing. But then He is God and has all the power to do that. I was sooo amazed. I wanted to make halo-halo. hahaha! Ganun pala yung snow, parang shaved ice. I loved and hated it at the same time.

Pap said at age 61, he finally experienced snow. I am one lucky kid, at age 21 I have experienced it. Kuya Dante told us that it shouldn’t be snowing but it did. Sabi niya nagpakita lang daw sakin. Ang swerte ko talaga. =D

Dora has experienced snow. yippie! I wish it snowed a little more so that I was able to make a snowman. hahaha! But that would be asking too much. May next time pa naman. ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment