Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

soooo adorable...=)

Last tuesday, my sister and mother waited for my class to finish.  Mum was fresh from a flight and just rested for an hour then went to ust to pick me up.  We were going to visit our newest member of the clan, miguel joaquin laure.  He’s 48cm and 6.2 lbs.  When we viewed him at the nursery, he was fast asleep but I guess he felt he was being watched and woke up.  We asked the male nurse to bring him closer. So he carried him and we took pictures. =) Baby pa lang marunong na mag-pose! =P I wanted to smash the glass dividing me to that cute little baby boy. =)  Add to that, I think the nurse was a cutie too! =P  The only visible part of his face was his eyes.  I must say he had beautiful eyes that caught my attention plus a million gwapo points for knowing how to carry a baby. For me that’s hot. =)  Some things that’s sort of girly thing that guys do is hot. haha!  He was looking our way.  Yun lang hirap alamin sino tinitingnan niya, ako o si ate o kaming dalawa? nyahaha!  Ate thought he was cute too! =)  I asked my cousin (proud dad) to asked for his name when we left…sad to say he was nowhere to be found. Awww!  Too bad I wasn’t able to at least get his name.  Oh well… But nothing beats the newest attraction-miggy! =)

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww he's such a cutie!! ampunin ko na lang!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! baka mo ampunin kunin mo muna sakin...gusto ko nga rin ampunin eh. matakaw sa milk.patay magastos.haha!=)

    ReplyDelete