Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

bummer start

February has just started and boy did I start it pretty bad.  =S I welcomed the month sluggishly and in a bad mood. We had our deadline for thesis and everyone was just rushing and if there was a word to describe the feeling it would be ngarag.  It wouldn’t be that bad if we had a little support (just think deeper).

The next two days were pretty okay except that I wasn’t able to rest ‘coz I had school on saturdays then paid a visit to my aunt. Mum and I got home almost 10pm.  Then I helped do some chores on a sunday. 

Finally, I got to rest on a monday.  Since the month started, I said to myself that I’d be doing some exercise. My sister asked me to go with her to ruins.  I suggested we walk our way there.   Go naman siya.  It was supposedly jogging time but she said it’ll get her tired and so we just did some breeze walking instead.  We did that.  I had fun ‘coz it was a change of scenery. haha!  I haven’t gone out last week.   That’s how busy we were!

I painted my nails different colors just for the reason to annoy my mum.  She dared me to go out wearing that.  Yun lang pala eh.  She said that people might think I’m crazy and I am so there’s nothing wrong with that. haha!  So I went to school yesterday with that and my friends were like “ang arte ng nails mo ah”.  I was in a good mood until I felt bad.

Before the last class ended, I went to the restroom and threw up.  That’s what happens whenever I miss my iron supplement.   I couldn’t take the pain and was so weak.  We (MG,MV and i) were going home when I felt it again. So we went to wendy’s and I went all-out there. Man did it suck! =S  I didn’t eat anything except my leftover burger so it was hard throwing up nothing!

I was so weak that I just gave my money to MG and slept the whole ride home.  When I got home, I asked my sister to cook mami for me.  I didn’t even finish it and I was back to my routine. I had some hot compress to ease the pain but it didn’t go away.

Now, I’m bored off my wits at home ‘coz I didn’t go to school.  I’m still feeling bad and I just hope it disappears soon.  My threshold for pain is very low.  A pinch could be magnified a hundred times.  So I’m cringing in pain right now. darn it!

Once this is all over, I’m going to have a better pace after all it’s the love month and I should be enjoying it.  We all should.  =) ‘til then…

2 comments:

  1. How come you didn't tell me you were sick last night? We could've been sick together! (in more ways than one).Haha ;) Anyway, TAKE YOUR BLOODY IRON SUPPLEMENTS! We wouldn't want you puking on Saturday :p Get well soon Lex. We still have our annual Valentine's SDO to look forward to :)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't that bad so i didn't bother you with it...anyway, i am taking it now.i don't want any toilet bowl hugging scenario again!haha!i'm feeling better now though i still cringe a bit but i can take it. where we at for v-day eh?=)

    ReplyDelete