Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

wildin' out with fellas...=P

Over the weekend, my fellas and I had our Christmas party and year-ender party over at laiya.  for a change, we didn't want any pad to be disturbed and less-hassle din eh.  All we have to do is bring some dough and order the night away.haha! i wanted to drink so I could finally get over mr. sesame.  Yeah, it was aa shallow reason for me to drink (I'm not really a drinker) but what could I say...I've been bitten by the darn love bug.  In total I had 11 shots- 9 of laiya sling and 2 of bora trip (erlack!).  My original plan was just to get tipsy but I went a little overboard.  I was sooooo kulit and i broke down.  Damn! I hate it crying for someone who's so not deserving.=(  I just love my fabulous fellas who're always there when sh*tty stuff like that happens.  For that, cheers guys! =)  It was the first and LAST time I'm going o drink for love.  Hangover the next morning was terrible!=S  It was nt just me who loved the alcohol that night.  Most of the chicas drunk and...hahaha!My galey guys! We're getting old.  Social drinking na lang next time.hahaha! 'til our next inuman session. ;-P it has been truly an amazing year for me 'coz you made it amazing!=) Let's rock 2008! 'til then...=)

5 comments:

  1. LEX! HALAVYOOO. 'nuff said :)

    p.s. Watch DP's video and see if it's alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...mr sesame broke your GA-super laking heart?...swerte nmn nun wala nako sa pinas...bibigwasan ko yun..hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. f*ck!!!that's why i'm missing you brotha... you're sweet maalaga brotha. =) don't worry sakin lang patay na siya!!! miss ya, miss ya! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha. gagawin mo rin kaya yan kung may manakit sakin? HAHAHA! miss you deeps ;)

    ReplyDelete