Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

sunny days are over...=)

When 2nd sem started, I was getting more and more loca each day.  For some strange reasons, I just got the coldest treatment from someone I really, really like. =S  You know how it is when I like someone.  I like them a lot to the point emotions are running high.  Get me?  There was nothing special going on. Occasional flirting lang and we’re friends.  He’s the one who said we’re friends anyway.  That’s why I got sooo loca when with a snap of a finger he wasn’t replying to any of my messages!  I mean are there any friends who ignore your message when you asked them how they are? I well know that he has credits.  I have my ways in knowing.  He has time sending quotes naman!  Worst of all, is there a friend who forgets your natal??  Maybe there is but I made a hint about him forgetting it but still no greeting from him. =S

The reason I’m sooo loca about this whole thing is probably ‘coz of the fact that for a long time I was just looking from afar.  I finally got the chance to know him more and at the same time letting him know me.  He was not the typical conceited guy I thought he was.  Unlike mr. freethrow, he took the time to know me and not just for flirting purposes.  I could safely say that we WERE good friends.  For the first time, I wasn’t like a groupie! haha!  That’s saying something. Ü No pathetic notes left in the car and I wasn’t anonymous either.  He was too convincing and I was compelled to reveal my identity.  Whenever I see him around the lobby, I greet him.  Laging ako nauuna nakakakita sa kanya eh.  Kailangan pa nya tumungo para makita ako eh. haha! =P  Then all of a sudden,  both of us started to pretend we’re busy whenever we run into each other.  Ayoko na batiin siya. Lagi na lang ako nauuna.  Eh may times naman na nakikita niya rin ako.  Ganung klase ng friends na kami.  Bet he has a chic. I really feel it.  But hello??? Earth calling him, we’re friends so I don’t see any point of making iwas!  Bahala nga siya diyan!  My sadness has been long enough.  It’s time to move on.haha!  I just had my one-time big time over the weekend. =) My sunny days are finally over.  When I think about it now, I realize that was just darn too nice and yeah, a natural flirt. Oh well…A brand new me will be launched when the new year opens. ;-) Wait and see what you just ignored boy! nyahaha! =P  I’m loving this ne-yo song, go on girl—baby I’m feeling no stress, I’m too fly to be depressed. Ü ‘til then… =)

p.s I greeted him during Christmas…
and he still didn’t reply!
That’s really the final straw.

5 comments:

  1. "Not a single salty tear, not a feeling in my chest.
    Baby I'm feeling no stress, I'm too fly to be depressed"

    While the first line may not entirely be true, the second line is most definitely our line :)
    This is our jam Lex. Halafyooo! Happy twenty-oh-eight hermana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsss. TYPICAL. HAHAHA =))

    "And now I curse you for being so sweet and so kind." WAHAHA-What a line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm such a loserm'coz it's just now that i get to reply tp all of your comments...but i did reply naman..haha! thanks for hearing my rants and stop teasing me with my lines when i got a little bit smashed!!!please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHAHA! :)) That's the beauty of sobriety in the midst of drunken friends. I have the privilege to make friendly hilarious banter plus the fact that it'll give us great laughs when we're old and gray =)) Sige, inom pa. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no,next time i'm gonna drink moderate na lang...solid!

    ReplyDelete