Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

what happened to paskuhan??

Dec. 19, paskuhan baby! Ü  I wait for this celebration every year.  One reason is this is one of the few times you get to wear anything with out restrictions.  Being a Catholic University, I had to cover up a bit.  Jahe naman sa mga Dominikano kung labas kili-kili.  Hindi naman talaga bawal pero di ba gets na un?  Anyway, another reason is you get to bond with your friends more especially those in other colleges.  Most of all, the atmosphere is just great! Ü  We (our block) didn’t attend our class (we’re going to pay come ’08) just because plus we were thinking paskuhan day na eh.  I got caught up in traffic…so I missed the fireworks! =(  Loser I know.  It’s that one thing I really look forward every paskuhan.  I haven’t seen the video yet.  Pag resume na lang ng classes.

When I got there, my friends were about to get their food!  I was lazy to fall in line alone but I had to ‘coz they were ranting that I eat.  Networks were having trouble too!  That’s how congested it was!  Kahit tawag sobrang hirap!  This was not sun either, globe!  I think that was the most crowded paskuhan I ever had.  I didn’t enjoy it much ‘coz of that.  We just went around and took some pics from the nice decors all over the university.  W just had one band, parokya.  I love those guys but it could’ve been better if we had more.  When they started performing, it’s as if there was an encore!  Outsiders were wildin’ out. haaaay!  Paskuhan this year was very different from last year. Instead of getting better it was…  Thank heavens for wonderful friends that make any not-so-good moment to an ecstatic one! Ü ‘til the next paskuhan… =)

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree. my friends and i were joking around nga that UST should start charging a congestion fee because SO MANY outsiders were there. during the fireworks, we were standing on the bench thingies along the field so we were WAY taller than everyone else (thus, better view.=D) and man, there was more that a great, undisturbed view of the fireworks, we saw the PEOPLE! as in punong-puno talaga yung field! everyone standing pa! grabe! Too bad you didn't get to see the fireworks though, it WAS nice. but i had to get home early so i never got to see parokya.=( sayang. i love those guys too.=P

    ReplyDelete