Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

one great adventure...=P

*I’ve been sluggish to post my blogs for the past two weeks so they sort of piled up. haha! Finally here’s my two-weeks’ worth of whatever.

Dec. 18, my dad’s natal.  It was also our block’s Christmas party at Maan’s place in qc.  After class, I went to trinoma with some of my friends.  My galey! Timbuktu na pala talaga yun.  I got back in ust past 7pm due to heavy traffic.  MV and MG were waiting for me there. Sorry talaga. ‘di na ko babalik ng trinoma!Grabe sa layo yun!  Anyway, we even had time to take some pictures before heading off. haha! Ü
           
            We took the lrt to cubao, walked a bit and took a jeep going to wherever it was.  We missed the landmark! Buti nagtanong na si MG.  We went down in philcoa (I think) and took a tricycle that would finally bring us to our destination.  Finally we got there. Ü
Good thing we weren’t that late as majority of our blockmates just got there when we arrived.  Bonding moments were oh so awesome! Ü Nakakatuwa kasi nagiging bonded na kami. Ü Such a loser ‘coz we were the first to go home since we live at the other end of the world!  Lungkot talaga kasi ang saya nila dun.  Next time sana walang celebration sa bahay at medyo malapit. haha!  MG and I took an fx that’ll bring us to lawton and another fx that’ll bring us home. Ü  Kahit super pagod from school to trinoma back to school to cubao to Maan’s place then finally home. It was one great adventure. ÜÜÜ  There was fireworks display in ccp and man did I enjoy it. Ü  Guess what??  I was still able to celebrate my dad’s natal ‘coz I got home at around 11.30.  So I didn’t miss anything fun.haha! ‘til then…


No comments:

Post a Comment