Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

in the name of camaraderie…nyahaha!=P



This blog’s been a bit late but what the heck?! Despite the terror that thesis started to unleash last week, our block managed to have fun. =) Oh well, haggard na nga kami sa thesis malungkot pa kami.  ‘Twas eco month and so a lot of activities were lined up.  One of which was the street dance competition.  I dunno how the hell I got involved with that but that’s what happened.  I just told my blockmate before (eydri) that I wanted to join the cheering squad for ecosoc next year.  I didn’t realize she would take it seriously.  So she sort of bugged me and gen all week last week. The deal was we’ll join IF we get our working title approved.  It was already thursday when it was approved.  So we had to dance. For crying out loud, it was street dance!  I don’t mind as long as superduper patient ng mentor.  Boy I’m glad they were superduper patient with me.Ü  I love to dance, I really do but the thing is, it doesn’t love me.haha!=P So from thursday morning until friday night we were busy practicing for the competition.  Competition’s on a saturday.  We even had school stuff to squeeze in between that. You could tell I was soooooooo tired.  Come competition day, we did alright.  Some even say we did great.  Not bad for a short span of preparation and all.  We’ll be back stronger next year. Ü Rumor has it that had it not been for the deduction we would’ve won a spot.  Oh well…there’s always a next time. =)  The next day, was the ecolympics.  It was a sunday alright but I still had the energy to go and play. Majority of the block attended and were game. =) We almost had it, making to the semis but always fell short for the finals.  Grabe naman kasi natatapat samin…mga super power eh!  So for that, see you next year. =P  It’s just great that finally our block’s getting close. Ü During first sem kasi kanya-kanya talaga.  Ngayon naman may ganun pa rin pero at least we hang-out as one especially yung mga times na kailangan talaga.  More bondings to come guys.  3E3 I love thee!hahaha!=P ‘til then…


p.s.
some of us even had lunch together
over at icebergs at timog..=)

2 comments: