Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

all i want...

I hate guessing. I just don't have the patience of thinking... So I'll spare you the burden of it...My natal's coming up...
Here's 17 whatever you could get me that day (hahaha!):


1. a chowchow

I've always wanted one since I laid eyes on it.  It would be a real treat if you could get me one. One problem:  I don't think somene sane would actually get me this.haha!

2. ipod nano
I'm a music junkie and so getting me this heaven sent gadget would be awesome.=)  Note:  The original ipod nano would be more than enough.  I don't need the new ipod nano video.  Just the simple nano.  Shout-out to baru...haha!=P

3. gameboy color
  It's been a dream to have this wonderful toy ever since I was 12.  My mum told me I was old for it then...but I still want one until now.  And she still believes I'm way too old for it especially now!  But no one's too old fro anything.  Color would do.  I don't need the DS version or whatever.

4.surfboard
It's my wishful thinking  to learn how to surf. I actually intend to learn soon and so I need my own surfboard.=)  Support me with this and get me a surfboard please.yippie!I'm gonna me a wahine!=)

5.  spongebob lunchbox
It's a metal lunchbox. It's super cute!A good friend was supposed to get me this for Christmas a few years back but she didn't get it.  She said I was a "big girl" already.  What's that again??  I can't find it anywhere anymore.. So it would be great knowing you went the extra mile for me.=)

6. basketball
I love sports.  Personal fave is volleyball (if you don't know that, what are you??haha!)  I don't have my own basketball yet so you could get me one so I could shoot hoops more.  Perhaps you could even play with me.haha!=)

7.  boardshorts
For summer.  It's never too early for stuff you know.  Plus it's off-season so I guess it's quite cheaper now than it is during summer.  One that's just below my knee for a change ( you know I've got lots of short shorts).  Plus I'd feel I'm "covered" when I'm strolling in the sand.

8. great cd
One that's got a happy, bouncy vibe.  You know what I mean.I'll like it whatever it is anyway.=)

9.  mickey mouse trucker cap
Go to the kids' section-mickey mouse...You'll know what I'm talking about there.haha!

10. a sturdy, stylish wallet
I've had my wallet for almost five years now. It's high-time to have a new one.  sturdy and stylish is the key. Note:  I prefer human.haha!

11. good book
I'm a bookworm.  As long as the cover's nice the it's great.  Sadly, I judge a book by its cover. Well, atleast for books only.

12.  scent from bench
I forgot the name but I know you know what I'm talking about.  It smells like baby powder.haha!

13.  cute flippies
Another pair wouldn't hurt.  I don't care about the brand as long as it's cute.  Add comfy to that.=)

14.  wonderful sunset picture
It's the next best sight to a newborn baby.  Capturing it for me would be oh so wonderful.=)

15.  scrapbook
It could be either blank or you could make one for me.  Keeping memories serve as a time capsule for me.

16.  that WHO makes me loca!=)
If you really don't know what I'm talking about, feel free to call or text me and I'll let know.=P
Getting me this would make me the happiest person on earth.

17. make my day
How?? I won't tell. Thought I'd make it that easy eh??I'll leave something for you to ponder.

There's a gazillion other things you could get me. It could be super expensive ( I don't want that unless you're a hotshot) or it could only cost you a peso.  It's not about how much but rather the thought.  There's a lot of things money can't buy and getting me those would be better.  It's really the thought of remembering the day I came to be...=) Don't you forget.haha!'til then...=)

1 comment: