Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

sweet, sweet victory over my dream school!=)

I was really down, last Friday...='( But show must go on.  I had my ticket already and it was planned way before stuff made me sad (brief background: I had two gimmicks and none was executed!) and sluggish.  So I trooped to astrodome even if it was pouring bigtime!  I even got late but what the heck?!  I had to watch that live.  Joicey and I saw ate ai and a friend...haha!=P  It was one great game.  It even surpassed the finals fever! Atleast for me.  The crowd was all-out and rowdy.  Magulo.  Black was even contesting calls.  Maybe it was a cooking show...I didn't notice.  I was too absorbed with the way UST was playing.  The other side were booing us but we just bombarded them with our GO USTe! chant.  After 40 minutes of action,  the champions prevailed.=)  Tambakan blues baby! We're tied with them on third spot.=)  Tigers are just there waiting for their prey so be prepared!haha!  It was such a great bawi for the sad day I had.=)  Winning over my dream school is the best feeling.haha! School pride 'to! 'til then...=)
p.s.
my lollipop was spared!yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment