Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

party hard baby!=P

Over the weekend, baru celebrated her debut before she left...=(  It was a sad thing knowing she'll be going back to states but atleast we had one last time of fun time.=)  I came from the game, rushed back home, prepared for the party then dashed off.. Man! I thought I was late... Siyempre pinoy time.  A lot of fellas were still not there.  Anyway, it was nice seeing my good ol' fellas and other people to mingle with.  It was dinner-inuman thing.  So after the yummy dinner, drinks were being served per table.  I spotted baru with a beer.  I took it from her and swigged a bit and then demanded me to get my own!  I don't drink but I did what I was told.haha!  I didn't finish that one bottle! 'Di ko talaga trip lasa eh.  There was this drink by the pitcher... Yun  ang pinagdiskitahan ko!  It was fruity and even had a taste of bubblegum. Walang trace ng alcohol.  I just drank and drank...  When I stood up, everything was circling! haha! Tinamaan ako.  So I took a sit beside naj and hushed up for a bit.  Tapos okay na ko ulit.=)  After the party (3am natapos) we went to slex to have starbucks that apparently became mcdonald's! Ang layo pa ng inabot namin sana sa alabang na lang kung mcdo lang din pala trip namin...hehe!  Ubos gas lang eh. After that, tawanan blues over kath's place...  Nabuksan na naman ang joke time 'bout me being SMB! oh well...Walang tulugan 'til 10 am eh.  When I got home, prepared for Church naman.  Super antok but I managed to finish the mass without falling asleep.  hurray!=)  'til then..=)

10 comments:

  1. DUUUDE laftrip ka. tolerance mo for alcohol shit parang isang bote ng yakult!!!=)) missyou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. If you drank more, malamang sinunod mo yung mga inutos sayo ni daisy at mac habang pumipicture.*winkwink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA FK NA YAN OH FK. putanayan.haahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh shet. FK NA TOH. haha maling kalbo!:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.awww.mems.UWI KA NA SHET. Miss ka na namin ni mac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's sooo late but what the heck?! i know that's why i stopped when everything was spinning!FK ka jan?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not that lunatic to do carzy stuff!even if I get super lasing man...gf wag makulit!

    ReplyDelete