Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

why now???

A week of depression... I laugh, I smile, I joke, I look happy... I just looked like it.  Behind those laughter, smiles, and jokes lie a broken heart... or maybe NOT!  hahaha! =P Last time I checked, I placed my precious heart in an indestructible chest (  how very appropriate, the heart's in the chest cavity) that only I can destroy, to give it to someone really worth-it...okay paranf lokohan na 'to ah!  Anyway, I don't dwell on "bad" things much.  Yeah I'm sad but it's not as if my world will stop revolving just because he's got himself a girlfriend or any matter in that case.  It's human nature.  Things don't always go our way.  What I did was have mcfloats almost everyday that week and eat my feel-good foods to cheer up.  Finally, I was bouncing back when I ahd a very close encounter with mr. terrible free-throw shooter!  Why now???  Why not when I was still kilig about the thought of that??  Yeah I had a few close encounters with him before ( when I used to like him) but adding some more wouldn't hurt.  Joicey and I just stopped by to buy some munchkins and drink before heading home.  While we were there, I spotted towering guys, one of them was Joicey's crush...behind them was him! grrr!  Nagpang-abot pa kami!  Si ate nachos ( suki kamin dun) pa na-gets usapan namin tungkol sa kanila at nakipag-usap pa samin!  He was just in front of me...that was march 15, I can remember it too well.  As if that wasn't enough, I had another encounter the next day!  I dropped ny the Church alone 'coz Joicey went home with Ket to get her sib a form in ue.  I was hoping of not running into someone while I say my little prayer.  I used to hope the other way around.  I walked my way out after praying.  Well, I didn't run int someone inside instead run into him outside!  What a time to see him??  I'm all alone. huhu!  I'm pretty sure had he not talk those girls , we would be praying side by side...again!  I just passed by him not even looking his way when I saw Joicey and Ket.  Apparently, they passed by him too and according to Joicey, he looked at them probably wondering why her company was different.  That's how familiar our faces are to him...actually to a few of them!  They waited for me to see how would I react.  Joicey said while I passed by. he was walking sideways towards me! Ang layo ko na nga eh!  I didn't notice that 'coz I wan't paying attention.  Papansin talaga yun!  Eh hindi na nga kailangan.  I thought my close encounters would end there.  Apparently not!  By the way, my depression's over already that time.  After four days of ceasefire (haha!), march 21, I saw him in the faculty room while I was waiting for my prof to get my exam 'coz I missed it.  He was with his mates. You could tell he was trying to get attention 'coz he was checking himself out in the mirror and was singing sexy back!  Kainis talaga! haaay!  Bakit hindi dati??  Timing nga naman.  Kasi!!!  Why go to the "other" side when I'm near???haha!eto na naman ko!enough.  'til then...=)

3 comments:

  1. DUUUUDE IM LOST. like totamotherfuckingally. KWENTO NGA DYAN ALEXIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUICE KO! wawa naman lexi-toots ko. ;p may pa-"i'm so over heeeem!" ka pang nalalaman jan! ;)
    just keep other guys at bay, they will come to you. :) LOVE YOUUUUU LEX! (just text me when you're in your vampire moods.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhm..ok lng yan..uhm...dmi ka nmn dba.. :D

    ReplyDelete