Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

oh well...

hahaha!it's been three weeks since my last entry. Just a proof of how my last two weeks were in school:HELL! then a week of tamaditis...Well, I still have my classifyimg the other week so I reviewed for that.  All the same, pardon me for a pile of blogs that I'll post.  I've got three weeks' worth of stuff to tell.  Here goes the first...March 11, I texted my friend che ( my friend's friend na friend ko na rin) that I won't take a picture with our lovelife anymore.  We had an agreement that before school ends dapat may picture ko with him 'coz meron siya.  I just lost the urge to have one ever since he stopped replying to my mornong greetings.  I sort of felt na may chic na siya.  So text-text kami ni che then she told me may gf na daw.  She saw it here in multiply. POOF!!!  When I like someone, I like them to the extremes.  Sad talaga.  Oh well... TAE Siya!  Yun nga lang 'do ko  ma-flush for some strange reasons.  I gave myself a week to deal on my depression and finally get over it.  That's just me.  "pag gusto ko, gusto ko talaga pero sabi nga, "di lahat ng gusto mo, makukuha mo.  What you want is not necessarily what you need. =) Besides there's still many fish in the sea.  I might take that "literally".  Go figure about my new prospect...haha! =P It's his loss of meeting someone worth-knowing. hahaha!bitter! tama na nga.  'til then...=)

1 comment:

  1. "You can't always get what you want" but "you get what you give"
    HAHA.LABOOO NG MUNDO! ;) It's always hard to flush something down the white wishing well especially if it's got McArthur potential.HAHAHA YAAAAACK (panget ng analogy ko!)! ;) HALABSHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete