Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

what a surprise!=)

Last, last week, I had the biggest surprise (so far) for this year… Jan. 12, I was busy reviewing for eco when my fone’s light was blinking and saw that someone was calling.  Good thing I had it in my hand or else I could’ve missed it ‘coz I wasn’t in vibrate mode that time.  Anyway, it flashed unknown, so I was thinking it might be a private number or a long distance call. Seems more of the latter.  I waited for a few more rings (though I didn’t hear it that time), when it was like forever, I answered.  The person on the other end was sort of shouting this: “Baru!” Oh. My. Gosh! It’s my baru indeed! It’s been six long months since I last heard her voice. Drama queen!  Seriously though, I missed her voice… I practically miss everything about her.  She’s with brotha.  They’re out to see a flick with brotha’s other friends.  I forgot everything about reviewing!  I just waved to my blockmates who went inside the room ( I went out to talk to them over the fone).  It was sweet talking to both of them.ÜÜÜ I was talkinh more with baru.  After all brotha calls from time to time.  The talk lasted for 15 minutes.  Best 15 mins. I had so far.=) I miss them mucho! Can’t wait for baru to have vacation here.  Si brotha kasi kailangan pa tapusin school dun eh! We had to put the fone down ‘coz I went outside school campus and it’s not safe to be walking with your fone out nowadays. Well, that was one great surprise!Ü ‘til then…=)

2 comments: