Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

te quiero...Ü

Te quiero meaning I like. Words to describe my 2006.=) It had been a year of tears and laughter. One must experience both and I did.  I have no worries when I shed tears ‘coz I know after the tears would be smiles and laughter.Ü  though I had my fair share of tears and sadness, I never let it get in my way.  Konting iyak lang, then bounce back to being happy, positive.  That’s me.Ü  here’s my list of 17 whatevers that made an impact in me…good or nasty. haha!=)

17 whatevers that made an impact in me in 2006:

1. mr. smiley ÜÜÜ –always brightens up my day =)
2. nasty misunderstanding with karlito –caused me big time trouble and all
3. single chics’ valentine gimmick –celebrating the wonders of being single.yeah baby!=)
4. my friends’ debut celebrations –always a good time Ü
5. gimmicks ‘til the wee hours in the morning –gets me in trouble but what the hell?!the fun I have with my fellas is all worth it for the trouble I get.haha!
6. camwhoring esp. with joicey during uaap games -during break or time-out, our fave pastime
7. cotillion practices –something to look forward to last summer
8. baru leaving for states =( sad.sad.sad. no partner in crime for my mischievous act  and other stuff pa
9. morality class –made me realize a lot of good things in life =)
10. baller for a friend =P –never thought I’d have one.calls me rache so I call him junie.haha!
11. gawad kalinga –tiring but fulfilling Ü
12. uaap champs baby!=) –lots of money spent, late nakakauwi, habang pila for tickets, all worth it!!!Ü ONE BIG BITE! Go USTe!
13. ambush sleepover at tuki’s place –shocking talaga!full-pledged ampon na ko dun
14. no camwhoring for a over month! –I thought I’d die not doing it!15. going the extra mile for mr. smiley –‘coz I sooooo like (love kaya!) mr. smiley, I went to ultra with joicey just to see him play un pala wala dun!grrr!the price of love.haha!
16. missing fellas like hell –sucks!wish they were all here
17. turning eighteen Ü –liberty!not.still a baby daw.haaay!

























No comments:

Post a Comment