Pages

Friday, January 5, 2007

Santa's little elf...=p

It has been three weeks since my last blog.  Forgive me for that.  Christmas season came and so dear Santa’s been so demanding. haha!=) Elves like me were going places to get the presents of those kids who’ve been nice the past year. For those who’ve been naughty, Santa’s been kind to buy them presents too.  The gift factory was so busy.  The elves were busy wrapping gifts and accompanying Santa deliver the gifts in the wee hours in the morning.  Now that Christmas is over, I have time to blog. haha! Actually that was just an alibi. =P I just thought of using being Santa’s little elf to get away with being absent in the blog world for three weeks.  All I wanted to say is sorry for the delay.  But seriously, during the Christmas break, I was busy doing things and having fun. So before I start to talk nonsense again, I’ll end this.  Hope you’ll enjoy reading my blogs.Ü




No comments:

Post a Comment