Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

surviving no SMS…

short message sending or SMS..in layman’s term texting..i am known by my family and friends to be a kitikitext..any time of the day, any place, any circumstance it may be, expect that texting is a part of it..i don’t know what’s with it but i really enjoy it..even if more often than not, people just text when i text them..it’s sad at times that people remember to text me pag my kailangan (ang guilty hala!kidding!)..oh well…anyway, for me it’s my way of connecting to the people that matters to me most..ÜÜÜ i like it ‘coz even though we’re all far away from each other, i feel like they’re  just near me..oh the powers of technology!=) what i had to do was to be out of the texting world for a week!another tedious challenge for me in my 17 things to do list..=S i started it last nov. 6 until nov. 12..whew!grabe!wala nga nagtetext sakin that time..wala pa sigurong ten..i thought i was going ballistic!nakakabingi ‘di marinig telepono ko tumunog..haaay!to my fellas who texted me despite of knowing that i can’t reply, super thanks a lot for saving me  from insanity..haha!=P qtie, you were consistent..thanks!=) it was just yesterday that i got to load again after a week..grabe text galore!!!sarap ng feeling sa thumb ng keypads..=P ‘til then…


p.s.
someone even replied to my
morning greeting..”i’m walking
on sunshine..oooowoooh!ӆ

No comments:

Post a Comment