Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

badtrip un ah!!!

i went home with my good ol’ buddy karlito..i was suppose to meet naj in starbucks but something came up with her..dinner-out daw sila..anyway, bumaba si karlito sa southland..change of plan ‘coz cancelled meet-up namin ni naj right??so bumaba ko sa may amin na..i placed my fone and wallet in my bag’s front pocket..i don’t usually do that..i put my fone in my pocket but that time i was wearing bermuda shorts..eh back pockets lang meron un so i just put it inside my bag’s front pocket..ung wallet naman usually i put it inside my bag, somewhere i could feel it..that time i put it there ‘coz i was holding it and i was confident ‘coz short distance lang naman lalakarin ko so pwede ko lagay dun..how very wrong to do such thing!as i was walking towards our subdivision’s gate, a lady was bumping me..i wondered why ‘coz it wasn’t crowded..so i looked behind..konti na lang nasa loob na talaga ko ng subdivision namin, when she bumped me again..my first instinct was check my bag’s front pocket..BOOM!!!it was opened..i am 200% sure that when i crossed the street it was closed or else i could’ve noticed it open..i panicked!my valuables were there..i can’t feel my wallet..i swiftly searched my things and saw my fone..where is my wallet?!i swung around..i saw it on the ground..i checked if everything was still there..thank heavens it was still complete..i waited for the trike while i still looked for my things if everything i owned was there..i stared at the lady who bumped into me who was sitting in the terminal..i am not being judgmental or what but you can tell..she glanced at me and looked somewhere else..deadma lang siya!funny thing was the moment she was getting my wallet, i was just across the guard house..what the hell?!and badtrip talaga nun!had i been unfortunate, i could’ve lost some money there (gift pa naman sakin un!) and a lot of sentimental and important stuff..had she been “lucky” she could’ve earned easy money but face a karma..wala naman nakuha but i am pretty sure she’ll still have her karma ‘coz the mere thought of doing such act is sooo wrong..she didn’t get want she wanted so negative vibe just bounced off me..’til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment