Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 96 - something you cant sleep without

                                                                             Bora '11

What a challenge for this one! I had to look through my old albums for a photo of my blanket! Spot that dirty white cloth on this photo? Yep! That's my trusty blanket. It's not dirty white but is indeed dirty! Kahit anong laba gawin mo eh kumapit na yata yung mantsa! I've had this blanket since I was in first grade! I use it up to this day.

Have you heard of the word security blanket? That's what it does to me. Everytime that I would sleep elsewhere, I make sure I have it with me. To the beach, a hotel, a friend's house, or out of the country. My mom always argues that it's dirty and all but I don't care. I can only sleep if it's with me.Yes, bata much! ;p






No comments:

Post a Comment