Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 93 - future wedding gown


                                                                             :)

I want something simple but elegant. Enough skin to show as the priest might disapprove of too much skin. Something similar to this gown. My mom had her gown something like this. She wore a lace long-sleeved gown. It's difficult to explain but something like that. I want to have the same "theme" like hers.

I want a bustier to emphasize what little I have and to feel like a woman on that special day. The lace would do a slight cover-up for the ceremony. I want beadwork done on my gown. My wedding gown would look something like this. Lace would have to be better than this, not turtleneck type. Beads on the gown as mentioned.

P.S Photo from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment