Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 99 - most special photo 

                                                             Camwhoring with Plato ♥♥♥

I could give you a gazillion photos which are very special to me but this photo would probably be one of the best. Why? This photo made it to the newspaper when I was featured. This was just the second week of school. I was a new teacher back then. I didn't have any clue of what being a teacher would be like. I was literally thrown off the pool and didn't know how to swim so to speak.

I had no choice but to randomly ask a photo with them during our homeroom. I was asked why we needed a photo and I simply said I wanted a captured moment. That was partly true as I make a blog about it now. But more to a captured moment, I needed this photo for my writer.

Weeks later, I got a text from my writer (who happened to be a Tomasino as well!) that the paper was out and that I should grab a copy. I was so excited to see myself on it that I bought all the copies from the news stand! Hahaha! I also asked my students to buy a copy and bring it to school. I think only two bought a copy. :l They asked why  they needed to buy. I answered, "Clearly, you didn't open the newspaper." So I told them to go to the features section and they went crazy seeing their faces on the paper :) We even had the write-up posted on our bulletin board. A very special photo indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment