Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 88 - picture of all your gadgets

                                                                       Techie kiddo

I've been told I have "many" gadgets and I would love to disagree. I just want to keep connected with friends and family. Communication is very important to me :) I breathe music and I love capturing moments! Six photos rolled into one!

1. You don't mess with me of I'll put a spell on you using my lollipop! nyahahahaha! Spot cali, my cool ipod nano 6th gen. I love music and cali gives me that. It can also store photos and serve as a watch. Coolio!

2. My trusty laptop. It serves as weights on my backpack! I inherited this from my brother. He inherited it from our cousin back in 2005 (?). Now, that's what I call ancient...and jurassic too! We have been through a lot and I mean A LOT! I wait for the day that it will retire :)

3. My cellphone. My seventh cellphone since I had my own phone back when I was in third year high school. It has improved in time! I like keeping my  fone close to me as it serves as my gateway to loved ones. A call or a txt to get through them :)

4. My Itouch. Meet gench, my itouch 3rd gen. A recent addition to my gadget list. I really wanted one for google map and google translate until various apps and games ruined it all. hahaha! Struggling to fit everything with my 8GB memory :l

5. Cybershot gigicam. Yes, I call it gigicam. Mum bought this back in 2008, when everyone had a digicam! She realized that she must have one as well given that she goes around the world almost every month! Being the camwhore that I was back then, it ended up with me. Inangkin ko ng bonnga! Nakikihiram lang si mama pag may lipad ;p

6. Olympus gigicam. Ate bought this in Japan and accidentally dropped it leaving the lens smashed. She took it home December 2010 and gave it to me. Ang sweet di ba? Ipaayos ko na lang daw para kay mama na yung Sony. Of course that didn't happen since mum isn't fond of photos. This serves as my spare camera whenever Sony runs out of space or battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment