Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 83 - dream husband (someone you know personally and knows you back)

                                                                      Gwapo boy!                                                                

I would be in trouble for posting his photo here. tsk tsk! Please blame Leanne for it. hahaha!

Anyway, meet Patek. My good friend's cousin. I met him during my gradeschool days. We only get to say hi whenever interschool competition happened. I finally got to hang-out with him when his cousin, my good friend invited both of us for the Youth Encounter.

He exemplifies good looks and manners to go with it. He is a good-natured person and fun to be with :) Look how game he was to pose like that. Nyahaha! His girlfriend is one lucky girl but from what I do know, it's him who's way luckier to have her. Kudos to you two! Makikita ko rin ang right match but for now, ikaw muna ang basis Patek :))

No comments:

Post a Comment