Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 81 - dream hairstyle

                                                          I'll rock these hairstyles one day :)

First two photos from the internet. It would be a dream to have dreads and then have it mohawk before finally shaving it off. I would get all of these one day. I love to live life to the extremes. 

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be kalbo when I saw Cacai Velasquez (Regine's sister) donning it. When I grew older, I realized it would be a shame to just shave it all off. So I decided that before I turn into kalbo, I would have dreads then mohawk. Para sulit naman pagpapakalbo. 

My desire of being bald intensified when I met someone who eventually became a friend. She just finished having chemotherapy that time, thus the loss of hair. I knew she felt pretty bad about it and I swore to myself that one day, I'll shave my hair off for all those cancer patients :)

P.S first two photos from the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment