Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photo Crazy :)

Day 69 - someone you can relate yourself to :)
Brooke. Chuck. Jess.

Three people from three different series.

Meet Brooke Davis. I've watched her in One Tree Hill and I can relate myself to her in terms of love issues. She had a box of letter to Lucas. It's something that I did in the past. She had to divert herself from Lucas by making clothes. She used to feel all alone. She thinks no one will ever love her 'coz she used to fool around. I always say I'm Brooke minus the taking her clothes part. hahaha! Now, I'm enjoying my time until my Julian comes :) Cheers B. Davis!

Meet Charles Bass aka Chuck. Blair's on-off boyfriend in Gossip Girl. Promiscuous. If I would describe Chuck in one word, that would be the word. I am FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from being promiscuous! Chuck used to do every girl in the Upper East... until he did Blair! He settled down for good, stopped his game and focused with Queen B. He had difficulty in uttering those words but he did anyway. He did it again to get B back. I've like sooooo many boys! Liked them bigtime only to get devastated. I've liked this one boy too much to the extent that I did all things unimaginable to me. Chuck was that to Blair!

Meet Jessica Day. Who's that girl? It's Jess! I love New Girl!♥ I love Zooey Deschannel and she's soooooo hilarious in this series. A teacher in middle school. She always felt second best next to her model bestfriend Cece. Cece always says it was never like that. People find her actions weird. I see some similarities with Jess. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment