Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photo Crazy :)



Day 51 - dream tattoo design

For one, mother will never allow me to get a tat! I asked her if she leaves this earth, ten or more years from now would she haunt me if I got one by then and she said yes. :l

Another reason is I am mighty scared of needles and my tolerance for pain is below than zero!!! How the heck am I going to get a tat?!

If I would ever get the guts to get myself inked, I would get an ambigram of my name and a tiara. An ambigram is a word that is designed in such a way that when flipped upside down, it would still look the same. A tiara would symbolize my being a princess at heart :) On second thoughts, stars would be cool too.

The only way I can get these is thru UV. It's a special kind of tat that can only be seen with black lights. yebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

P.S photo from the internet


No comments:

Post a Comment