Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 44 -  favorite dp from your facebook
captured moments last a lifetime


I have two facebook accounts. One is my private account (celebrity much) and the other one is for my students and acquaintances. Initially, it was for people who I met during the bayanihan days. Then, when I became a teacher, I forced my brain cells to recall the password of the second account to use it for the students.

On the left is my favorite dp from my private account. I also have this on the other account. It was a photo taken during spring time of 2010 in Japan. I lalaloooooove sakura and was just in plain awe seeing it personally!

On the right is my favorite dp from my second account. This was taken February of 2010. A time when I was at my lowest but this photo shows a happy me :) Tags has its magic I can never explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment