Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Photo Crazy :)


Day 25 - favorite LOCAL celebrity BOY and why


Local celebrity boys are my favorite for one thing: gwapo! I have a few eyecandies in the local show business but on top of my list right now is Juan Miguel de Guzman aka Angelito, ang batang ama! Oh JM!!!♥♥♥

Aside from the obvious that he is very gwapo, JM finished school in UP, so not an airhead. He is also into music. There is nothing more aliw than a musikero boy  =) It doesn’t end there. The boy has tats. Okay, some may disapprove of this, but I like mabaho, madumi-looking boys. JM is far from being both but tats give you an idea of dumi in the body. For me, it actually depends on the tat. He has a rosary, now how adorable is that?? ♥ On his back, he has a tat of his little sister who passed away (I don’t know why). Extra gwapo points! I can say that he is a sweet kuya.

He is also into sports. He did amateur wrestling in the past. He even joined MMA. Oha! Not lampa at all. Gwapo, musikero, atleta, nakakaaliw, ano pa bang hihilingin mo? Oh JM!!! Akin ka na lang. Please?? ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment