Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

                                               Day 20 - something that makes you sad
                                                                 injustice

Injustice makes me terribly sad. I wait for the day that justice will be served in this country. I've had these photos because I wrote blogs about it.

On the left, was when Mamang Lauro Vizconde heard the news that the suspects were innocent (I forgot the exact word) and the old man was literally weeping. It broke my heart :((

On the right, is the badge that media made to protest the biggest massacre ever done to mediamen. 2nd anniversary is coming up and justice is still playing hide and seek.

p.s photos were downloaded from the net long before this challenge happened

No comments:

Post a Comment