Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 16 - ultimate crush and why
Ang hirap naman nito! Lahat ng kilala ako, alam na madami akong crush. As in! Pero dahil sabi ultimate crush, madali lang yan. Please allow me to have two ;p One local and one international ♥

On the left is Rich Herrera. He's a model and won Amazing Race Asia last year. Crush ko siya since 4th year highschool days ko. I used to see him in the badminton court... sa ad! hahaha! I like him because he is a certified eyecandy! Eyes that will melt you and a smile that will charm you to death! Oh! Great body to boot too ♥

On the right is Adam Levine. Should I still explain why he's my ultimate crush? Nuff said. Kidding! Adam is sexeeeey! As in smokin'! Oh, that voice! Plus, he has a good heart :) Maroon 5 is lalalooooove ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment