Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photo Crazy :)

Day 06 - a picture that makes you smile

It is one photo! :) Photos made into one so as not to violate the topic :) I love going to the beach with my favorite people. I also like adventures that sometimes call for a lot of physical strength and faith. The best way to end the year is in the company of great, old fellas who will be with you through thick and thin. I love babies and kiddos! I love them dearly. bambino and bambina that you see in this photo are my godchildren. I am a proud ninang to such good-looking and well-mannered tykes. Nothing beats celebrating the holiday with the clan! It makes it extra fun! Adam Levine is forever! A piece of heaven on earth ♥♥♥

Who wouldn't be smiling if you see this photo? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment