Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I miss that :)

Over the weekend, I was out with kath and nicole plus a lot of other youth in Batangas. :)  tuki's been inviting us for the longest time. It was just last weekend na napagbigy na namin siya.
It was fun with games to make us busy all day. :) At first, I had a hard time making new friends (like I always do), coz I think they thought I was a snob. Truth was I was not feeling well. It's that time of the month.
When it eased up, I started conversations and everything was a breeze. I remember when I attended a youth camp in 2003. I was totally alone. It was the same. Not the loner thingy ha. The activities and all.
It was a time to reflect, give thanks and praise God for EVERYTHING. :) Okay, I think brows are starting to raise now with what I'm saying here. Di lang halata, but I can say that I am quite religious. I wouldn't tell you what I do 'coz really there's no reason to and you might just think I'm kidding. Anyway, many are called and few are chosen was what my mum told me during my first youth camp a few years back. I've been called again and I just miss that. :)
The tribe where I belong, finished fourth. :)  But hey, we won the relay game. ;)  It was no easy task doing that one. So kami panalo. kidding! bitter? Well, that wasn't about winning but rather making new friends (I did!) and knowing God in a deeper level. So thanks tuki for the opportunity. :) Praise the Lord. I hope to have more of that. 'til then... :)

2 comments: