Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

You know I’d walk that thousand miles…

Yesterday, I had a date with my mum.  It was mothers’ day so we went out.  It was nothing fancy or what, just in the mall.  We were supposed to have pasta for dinner but due to some time constraints we’ll have it later instead.

We watched vanessa carlton perform in town. J I super love her.  I like listening to her songs and my favorite would be thousand miles.  I’m pretty sure you know that track since it was her first song plus it has this marlboro sound in it. haha!  It also played in white chicks with latrell crying ‘coz that was his favorite song daw. haha!  I watched that flick with baru right after our dlsu exam. L  Talagang nakipagsiksikan ako kasi na-late kami ng konti ni mum.

She was awesome. J I like that she plays the piano, one frustration I still deal with.  People were enjoying her.  Too bad I didn’t insist in bringing mum’s fone.  She doesn’t need it naman daw and I didn’t borrow the gigicam from ate.  So I didn’t have any photos of her performing.  Sad but all good.  At least I saw her perform and just loved it!

Thousand miles is my favorite song for all my fellas and cousins who are far away from me.  I got teary-eyed while she was playing it.  I missed all of them all over again. haaay!  Shout-out to baru, titan and yzuelte.  “If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? ‘Coz you know I’d walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight…”  You know that right?? 

After she played thousand miles, which was like the ninth song, we left.  I heard her sing pretty baby, white houses and a whole lot more. J  We went to a nearby Church to hear a Mass.  After that, we went to the grocery to buy the pasta ingredients and went home. We had a different dinner but was still yummy! J ‘til then…

p.s
I salute all the wonderful mothers out there! J

2 comments:

  1. awwww... sayang nsa the fort kami nung sunday eh. narinig ko nga nasa town si vanessa carlton! sayang!! belated hapy mother's day to ur mom!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!gimmickera nasa fort ah. =P salamat. sa dakila mo ring ina.

    ReplyDelete