Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My bestfriend's birthday bash =)

Last Saturday, my bestfriend, ton, threw his birthday bash at his place. =) It’s the first time that I get to go to his place so qtie served as my guide. haha!  I was fresh from exams and just grabbed some fries and float over at mcdonald’s and then dashed off.   Traffic was terrible and I was “fashionably” late. haha!  Had a quick change and went straight to qtie’s ‘coz we had a deal to go there together.

We got really shocked as there were his college friends and the whole clan.  I guess it was more of a shock to qtie as she had to greet all of his relatives and you can tell how they really like qtie.hahaha! Parang on-the-spot ang drama ni qtie. =P  Thank heavens our trusty fellas were there. =)

p,s fred and jelly were there.
haven't seen them for over a century! =P

The real plan was just to stay for a bit ‘coz we were having a guest at home( ate’s korean friend) and mum wanted all of us to be there for dinner.  But being the bestfriend that I am, I stayed pretty long than I have planned and left at around 7.30 and ran just to get home in time.  I thought dinner was over but it was about to start pa lang. haha! =)  So I didn’t get any sermon.  Thanks bestfriend.  haaaaay! Basta yun nay un.  Yikes! Your old…not a teen anymore. haha! I miss you. ‘til then…=)

No comments:

Post a Comment