Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

bowl baby bowl! =)

    Jan.03, I went out with a couple of my fellas to play bowling at festi.  So what if I resumed classes that day and that I have school the next day?  Really, I was sort of getting sluggish to go to nikki’s (meeting place) ‘coz I so wanted to sleep (didn’t get enough the night before) but before the force is too strong, I went there shortly after I got home from school. As always superduper late ang mga tao.  We went to festi around 6pm. I said I won’t be going anymore but what could I do if I had five friends who’s going to exert all effort just so I would go.  So fine we went and played.  The experience was fun. ÜÜÜ  Just don’t ask how bad I played. Haha!  Jus a little tip:  roll the bowl (haha!)  After our game, we went to Mcdonald’s alabang to eat and finally dashed off.  Got into a little trouble ‘coz I got home 9.30pm instead of 8pm plus of the factthat I have school the next day.  But I didn’t mind that, ‘coz whenever I’m out with my fellas, nothing would ever compare to the worth of fun I get.  Ü ‘tl the next tie we roll the bowl guys! =)

p.s
driver was able to kidnap my dear lj…yey! Ü

11 comments: