Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

like a worker bee...

Last week, was yet another busy week.It obviously showed 'coz I wasn't able to go surf.hahaha! But I wouldn't let this day pass without catching up with my blogs... Why the hell was I busy??  Three reasons in mind:Harry Potter, school and gimmicks.  So I'll start with the gimmicks since that was fun.=)  I was out with my clan last weekend.  And I mean the two days off. I exchanged watching UAAP live for my cousin's birthday celebration.  She's been ranting about me watching for quite sometime now.haha!  So I just watched it there at home and the following day, we visited my granny who had an operation due to an accident.  As always, makulit kami.=)  Then Monday came and it was back to business with school. I had  to juggle school stuff and reading HP since I so wanted to finish it. I even missed a class 'coz i finished reading it!tsk tsk!  Anyway, that's not the only thing that kept me busy.  Text galore...woohoo!=)  Not to mention UAAP game which I felt terribly bad for missing it 'coz I had the ticket but I couldn't cut my class 'coz I had a quiz!  Well, I do hope this week will be lighter. 'Til then...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment