Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

surprise, surprise!=)

May14, my qtie's 19th Birthday.=)  'Twas election day.  For the second time, natapat birthday niya sa election.  The first time was when we were thirteen. We weren't party people then. haha!=P Anyway, she thought she didn't have any party.  With all the "chaos" the election brought and as she put it, time-out daw kasi yung debut niya grand.  She thought simple celebration lang with her family, tia's close friends and chosen neighbors...like tita lolit woiuld be contented with that.  Of course she wanted kath's friends to be there.=)   It was challenging  to contact friends but what the heck?!  It was all good.=) Ther ewas even a time some friends were asking me who's going, who's not going, it got on my nerve!  Pumunta kung pupunta, wag kung ayaw.  Wala pa ring kupas.   Binigay ko na yung mga infos, paulit-ulit pa rin.  Nakakamiss tuloy highschool days.=c   Mind you, someone really got on my nerve to the point that I don't know her anymore! Oh well, that's life. I have been pushed to my limits.  Kung ayaw na makihang-out, wag pilitin! I wouldn't let it spoil qtie's special day.=)   It was the first time we saw each other again after our calatagan trip.=) It was a blast!!!  Clueless talaga si kato until driver (jas) blew it off.  To all our fellas, iyah, janelle, lahat talaga especially to tita lolit thanks for surprising kath.  Cheers to all of us!=) 'til then...

5 comments:

  1. Wag na init ulo Baaaaby! Haha :) I told you naman kasi, it's pointless to chase after someone who doesn't want to be caught.It'll just get to your boiling point.We did our part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efal mga pics ah! Ang janget! Xp HAHA :)) Negrang negra tayo.Halaaveeet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all I can say about the pix...HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..that's the last.i don't have any connection with her!=P

    ReplyDelete