Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

partey people!

nov. 25, sat was my birthday celebration…i wasn’t able to do it during the 18th ‘coz mum wasn’t here..ok na rin un ‘coz it was joicey’s celebration naman..anyway, we went on a rollercoaster ride before that party..my sib and i quarreled couple of times ‘coz of that..brat kasi ko..nyay!it even reached the point that it was cancelled..referee na si mum eh..so ung celebration week, grabe pagod doing things..i know my stress was nothing compared to theirs..thanks, thanks, thanks for being game and most especially patient with me..i started to get impatient ‘coz my guests were late..eh my friends nish and joicey arrived on time and they came from manila pa!anyway, as soon as people were pouring in, my impatience evaporated right away…=) i was surprised that night..my pap sang to me my fave song..i wanted someone to sing me that during my party and he did!Ü ka-touch mga friends with what they said and what they did..’course family’s ever supportive and touching..i soo0 love the avp and the video guys!ÜÜÜ plus the equally lovely avp from ate kaz and kuya gerald..awww…sweet!=) saying lang talaga di nakapunta inang important people..=( after my party, they kidnapped me..haha!we jut wasted gas around bf and went back to my palce to eat and chat..my party was the coolest ever..haha!siyempre patronize your own..Ü I hope you guys enjoyed..’til then…Ü


somehow i got to help…
nov.26, was my nstp..GK in tatalon qc..even though i was really sleepy from my party, i woke up and prepared for that..9-5 un!whew!we started to help in making the house of mang jose..we did the men’s work..sala ng buhangin, halo ng semento, lagay ng blocks for the wall and all..basta what we did was tiring..but it was nothing knowing that somehow i got to help others in my own little way..i realized how lucky i am..that i shouldn’t be a brat..kahit i don’t get everything i want in life, i know that i am blessed..’til then…Ü

1 comment: