Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

lasting a month of no cameras…

nov. 06,12pm, mon, was my much-awaited day..‘twas a tedious challenge for me not to have pictures taken for a whole month..if you still don’t know, i love taking pictures…of myself!haha!=P it was really, really hard..during my first week, my friend had her digicam with her the whole week!talk about major torture..since i can’t take pictures of myself, i became the photographer..it was sad to be holding it and i had to control myself not to face the cam on me..whew!good thing, my remaining weeks were more bearable..it was sembreak after all..what was hurting (talagang un ung word!) was everytime my fellas and i had a get together, i am ALWAYS surrounded by camfones!!!ang hirap talaga pigilan sarili ko magpicture..super sacrifice..=S i was just looking at my other pics in their fones..they would have this pic session and i’m just there looking at them or taking pics of them..haaay!i even had “punishment” for one pic (see a previous blog)!!!it’s not as if i really didn’t have pictures taken during that one whole month..i had a few but those weren’t solo or for vanity sake..ni hindi ko nga kapit ung camfone eh!i had to consult my counsel on what to do everytime i “violated”..thanks for being lenient at times guys..=) i am soo0 glad that it’s finally over..Ü but apparently, i didn’t abuse the cam when my challenge ended..it was a day after my challenge that i took pics again..may hang-over pa ata ko nun sa no cam..haha!now i’m back to “camwhoring”..actually, i think i kind of lessened it..di tulad dati, solid pic dito, pic dyan..haha!now i even take pictures of whatever that looks good aside from myself..haha!=P i’m proud to say i lasted a month of no cameras..hurray!=P ‘til then..



p. s.
no “camwhoirng” for a month
is part of my 17 things to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment