Pages

Friday, December 1, 2006

coming of age...



last nov.17, was the day i dreaded and waited for…one thing, i dreaded that ‘coz i’m a year older again..i sort of hate getting old..gives me more responsibilities in life…that i don’t like..haha!=P i waited long for that ‘coz finally i get to do things with out so much restrictions..you know what i mean…’course i know my limitations..legal na ‘to man!!!Ü i started my day great…ÜÜÜ i got a call from a friend greeting me and tons of sms from my dear fellas..that was past 12 am..i couldn’t sleep ‘coz i wanted to thank them right away..when i woke up after a few hours, sms were still flooding in…thanks, thanks, thanks guys..ÜÜÜ friends gave me this cute mickey mouse alarm clock..it was supposedly a surprise but a blockmate blew it off when he raised it in the air asking who owns it..i just pretended i didn’t know that..haha!we only had one subj. that day..whew!sayang effort pumasok..our counselor was discussing something when joicey asked me to go outside ‘coz someone’s waiting..to my surprise, it was my qtie carrying a box of cake (black forest, my fave!Ü) with candles, and a big card..i was soo0 touched ‘coz she run from her bldg. to my bldg. to do that..awww!sweet..ung card super touching plus there were greetings from her friends and from her blockmate na trip ko..haha!=P my whole block greeted me…even our counselor and practicumer greeted me..jahe!!!yoko talaga nalalaman ng mga tao na birthday ko every year..yoko lang..haha!joicey gave me this astig smiley case with frames inside..lovely nung pics..that kalbo charming dude and a pic of me..ang mushy ng dating!!!nyaha!super saya talaga…ÜÜÜ as if those things weren’t enough, i almost had a heart attack when i saw a missed call from someone i never expected would ever call me…kalbo charming dude himself!!!waaah!i sort of felt someone would surprise me with that..naj or the wowowee..they had the same idea nga…superduper sweet nila..darn!why didn’t i use my vibrate tone that time??i didn’t know he was calling tuloy..then he sent me a msg..i was feeling jahe so i called him up and apologized for missing his call and thanked a gazillion times for doing such thing..ÜÜÜ i know his sched is hectic but he took the time..haaay!we even saw him with the rest of his “pack” in front of the Church..i saw junie and he made a comment with me being a kitikitxt..joicey shouted that it was my natal when he was already far…guess who just passed by that time??hell yeah, kalbo!!!he looked our way wondering if i was the same person he talked to that morning..aaaack!good thing, he didn’t approach us and asked if i was lexi or i’ll die right there and then..haha!we even hang-out after our daily routine..anf dami ko dala…so i asked karlito to drop by..alalay!haha!kidding..hmph!he didn’t even greet me..i know what he’s gonna do anyway..i accompanied him to sm to look for something..i know it was for me..super tired so i said i’ll walk as long as i get to shoot some hoops after..haha!i beat him..galey!if only i could date kalbo, we’ll shoot hoops…ma-improve naman siya!i gotta talk to brotha too..awww!talagang tumawag siya kasi lam nya magtatampo ko..i can’t express how i felt that day…it’s just beyond words..i hope a gazillion thanks suffice for now..i’ll never ever forget it..haaay!i thought brad forgot my natal too..pa-excite lang daw..haha!sweet!i told you i knew what he’s gonna do..karlito greeted me before 17th finally ended..nice of him..overwhelming talaga events that day…superdupercalifragilisticexpialidocious thanks to all of you…i can’t name you all, lam nyo naman ang dami eh..from the bottom of my heart, my deepest gratitude..wow!celeb ang dating eh no??sige na..’til then…ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ p.s 17 smileys for my fabulous day…=)

No comments:

Post a Comment