Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

another ambush!

i waited for qtie for the reason i haven’t bond with her and the rest of wowowee for two weeks already..my system’s used with them being a part of it..they make my life in ust worthwhile and fun…=) i suggested that we just commute rather than tita picking us up..eh susunduin daw talaga sya ‘coz they were going to have dinner out..extra jahe for me ‘coz epal ko which qtie contested..ok naman daw un..so yeah we had dinner in aristocrat..mind you, sinabayan ko appetite ni qtie..haha!busog to death kaming dalawa eh..’twas raining while we were having dinner…she asked for ate’s digits..textmates daw sila..next thing i know, she told me i’ll be sleeping over their place..everything’s settled..ok kay tita and mum..galey!!!this is the second time around..good thing i had pracice that day ,coz i ad a towel, and extra clothes with me..plus i also have a toothbrush..after my ambush with tuki, i brought a toothbrush with me in school so that if ever a scenario like that would happen again, i’m prepared…and it did happen again!haha!well, our bonding session was extended..haaay!ka-miss mga ganung moments..’til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment