Pages

Friday, November 3, 2006

blame it to vanity…

i have this list i must do before i turn 18..i’m not really obliged to do all but it would be better if i did it all..it’s 17 things since it’s my favorite number..actually i still don’t have the 17 things to do so please help me out..i’m open to your suggestions..anyway, t’was july 03,mon, when a couple of my friends and i met up in  starbucks bf..i told them about my must-do list and asked for suggestions..i wanted it to be something different from me..wongki then came up with a brilliant (should i say tedious??) idea..why not abstain from taking pictures for a month??naj and lj immediately agree..BOOM!!!that’s so different from me!the deal was a month from my natal i won’t take any pictures of me...solo or with people..whew!it was really tough..imagine, for a whole week, joicey had her digicam with her!it was really a torture taking pics of other people..not that i don’t do it but i’m more used to taking pics of myself..mapang-inggit sila ni she..i can fight the temptation but man was it really hard..=X oct 13, fri, naj treated tuki and i..it started with a joke that we (tuki and i) get TF from our hosting stint during her debut..eh she took it seriously..haha!=P i couldn’t have pics taken right??i was the photographer (again!) and naj just took a pic of my fone in substitute for me..haaaay!oct 19, thurs, was another torture day for me..we had a tambay session in tuki’s pad..ultimate tambayan!Ü qtie, naj, vp, tuki, wongki, lj and i were there..so basically i was surrounded by camfones..whew!what a test!!!i usually grab their fones and just snap away..that day was very different.. i had their fones and took pics of them...hirap di ba??the chicas were so kind (i’ll shed a tear!) to ask my council (naj, wongki and lj) if i could have just one pic since we rarely have tambay sessions due to school..man were they mean!well, shout out to lj!naj proposed that i deduct a day from my count in exchange for that one pic..i wanted to cry..isang pic kapalit isang araw?!waaaaah!lj was even worse..he wanted two days..grabe!wongki was for no deduction at all but i said there were only two options so he had to choose from there..being tuki’s guy and my close friend he voted for the day off my count..haha!atleast it was just a day..for that one pic sobrang sinulit ko ung smile ko..haaaay!i’m still on the process of finishing my challenge..each day becomes tougher..i just wish it’s all over ‘coz im missing the cam..haha!=P blame it to vanity!alright, alright i admit i’m vain but this will be the first and last time i’m going to say i’m vain..=P ‘til then…

No comments:

Post a Comment