Pages

Friday, November 3, 2006

after a long time…

though it rained from time to time last oct. 25, my great buddies and i met up after a long time..and i mean a long time..i haven’t seen my biggy for over a year and karlito for i think three months..that’s how busy college can get..haha!from different schools pa kami and our scheds don’t match that’s why seeing each other is so hard!=S late na nga kami nag-meet pano gumawa ng ibang gimmick ung isa!he thought we weren’t meeting up anymore ‘coz it rained..as if there’s no umbrella!nyaha!=P anyway, it was almost 6pm when we meet up..antakaw pa nila!bbq fest..i got what i wanted...i just wanted to see my good ol’ buddies and give them a warm hug each..it was a bit late and i said i’m going home..as if they would let me go that easy!i was punching biggy’s tummy, wala ko maganun in college eh..=( i didn’t change daw mahilig pa rin manuntok and they (biggy and karlito) both looked at each other and suddenly attacked my neatly-tied hair!argh!wala rin daw sila magulo ng hair in college!haaay!somehow i miss them messing up my hair..bodyguards ko sila that time..haha!Ü i really wanted to go home…i’ll be dead with my mum again..they said take a pic then i can go..asa!as if i don’t know them..so i just gave in and instant sinangag express pa..they haven’t interrogated me yet daw kaya kailangan sumama..ay talaga!we even hang-out there a bit and after that joked that we’ll walk karlito home..it was way past my time, so abuse na..mapapagalitan na rin naman eh sagarin na..ahaha!nanggulo pa kami sa house nila before finally setting off.. i got home round 8.30pm..guess what??i was getting ready for my sermon but it didn’t come..woohoo!got lucky there..haaaay!i miss them sooooo much!’til then…Ü p.s. extra lucky ‘coz my council didn’t punish me for picture-taking.. thanks a lot guys!Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment