Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2006

im such a loser!

i was going through my blog and i realized that my last blog was march!what a loser!!!it's sept now..5 months passed just like that and i didn't even bother to make a blog over the summer and all..huhu!well, im here in the library if you know where i am..just killing time while waiting for my friends to finish their stuff for nstp..i finished mine already.. a lot of things happened in that 5 months.. there's elsa's, kath's jelly's, nikki's debut celebrations..i hope i didn't miss anyone..i'm in my sophomore year now..actually 5 weeks to go before this sem officially ends..of cousre there's the summer gimmicks with my fellas..there's me crying over my quali..there's me being such a wimp over a boy!tsk tsk! not anymore..haha!=) got a new prospect..by the initial JPC..=) whew!one charming dude..oh!im also a junior officer for rotaract in school...which i'll be quitting after this sem..imagine i've been catching viruses which never happened before..that's how strenuous it is!what else happened during those 5 months that i was absent in the blog world??oh yeh! there's my baru leaving for US..man was i sad!well it's much more difficult if you're prepared when a dear person leaves for another country than not knowing they're leaving..but that's life..basically that's the five months for you in a nutshell..was it a nutshell??well it is for me 'coz there are a thousand more things that happened!haha!=) i hope it wouldn't take me another five months to make a new blog..hih!til' then..=)

3 comments:

  1. goodness! finally you managed to check it out! :p
    haha! my friendster blog's stagnating now coz im blogging everything on multiply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BARU DONT STRESS YOURSELF TOO MUCH. LAPIT NA DEBUT!!! take it easy okay! loveyou!!!and miss youuuu!! super miss you!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just read your comment..si ate na kasi check ng site ko..ince in awhile ko na lang napupuntahan..i miss you too man..loveya!mwah!tc there..

    ReplyDelete